7) Columbia Flower Market: or the nicest spot of London to take pictures in front of stands filled with fragrant and colorful flowers.
6) EL&N: If your favorite color is pink, EL&N will be your absolute heaven. Perfect for a lunch or an afternoon tea, these restaurants (spread across London) are entirely equipped, from the chairs to the food, for Instagram-worthy pictures
5) Ballie Ballerson: In fifth place is London’s most Instagrammable bar. The ball pit, main activity of this bar, the colorful lights and the mirrors on the ceiling, will ensure great photos.
4) Coal’s Drop Yard: Close to Kings Cross, the recently redesigned shopping and dining hotspot will not disappoint you picture-wise. Your choice is wide, between the Granary Square Brasserie adorned by two large and brightly-colored parrots overlooking the main entrance, and the fairy-lights lining the interior aisles of the ‘yard’.
3) the Victoria and Albert Museum: In addition to its extensive art collect, the V&A is very photogenic. Whether in front of the museum, in its courtyard or in its large rooms filled with light and lined with statues, you will find your perfect photo spot in this haven.
2) Wander about Notting Hill and take a look at its mythical pastel houses which will provide you with an infinite source of inspiration for pictures. If you come on a Saturday, do not miss the Portobello Road market, a nice location for pictures, and a place where you will find amongst the antiques, accessories and vintage clothing - the new essentials you didn’t know you needed.
1) We conclude our ranking with a London classic: Neal’s Yard. For an explosion of bright colors, this is your destination. From wherever you stand, this yard and its painted windows and buildings, will impress you. For the perfect finale of your Instagram feed, we recommend extending your walk all the way to the back of the yard where you will find painted wings on the wall of the Redemption Bar, perfect for a photoshoot.