Fashion Fast Facts
Browse our short fast facts content on Fashion
- Nike dropped its first digital sneaker in collaboration with Rtfkt, the digital design studio. Rtfkt is launching 8 sneakers, that can be customised.
- Adidas launched its ‘Into the Metaverse NFTs’ with Web 3.0 influencer Gmoney and The Bored Yacht Ape Club (BAYC).
- Louis Vuitton has its own stand-alone game app. Its latest addition has added a new quest and features a heroine named Vivienne; players can win a total of 10 NFTs. There are already 2 million players and an active exchanging of skins.
- The first Metaverse Fashion Week was held in Decentraland in March 2022.
- Off-White now accepts cryptos. In the London, Milan and Paris stores you can use Bitcoin, Ether, Ripple, Binance coin and Tether.